A perfectly preserved and stunning vintage 1960s OLMA Mens Chronograph Watch, features:
- Large stainless steel case with 37,5 mm in diameter (measured without crown)
- Perfect dial signed Olma Incabloc Nivaflex Mainspring
- High grade Valjoux 92 manual wind mechanical chronograph movement
- Matching vintage stainless beads of rice bracelet
- Original box and outer box
Condition: The watch in perfect working condition, keeping time, all chronograph functions work perfectly. Aesthetically very pleasing, all parts of the watch except for the bracelet are original, the watch comes with its original box which can also serve as a display stand. Can be purchased on a high quality leather strap on buyers wish. Overall extraordinary good condition considering its age.